Thursday, November 22, 2007

Intro

All of our friends have blogs and I finally decided to buckle down and do one over this Thanksgiving holiday. My roommate from BYU, Amanda Glenn (Morphy) is my role model here when it comes to blogging, she introduced me to the blogging world forever ago and I'm embarrassed to say it has taken me this long to get here but better late than never. Amanda is the ultimate blogger!Thanks Manda! I also need to thank Tara Morris for being so persistent with me and encouraging me to get going on this, and I just got Lindsey Leavitts family blog which was the breaking point for me so lets just say I have great friends who motivate me! Now, some background on our family, Andy and I have been married for a little over 5 years now, we celebrated our 5th anniversary on Oct. 26th. We are proud parents of a little Andrew who is 14 months old, and Chica and Blanca (our Boxers). We truly enjoy living in the wonderful climate of Las Vegas.

No comments: