
Last night it snowed, I love looking out the window at fresh snow that no one has walked in yet, this is a picture is of Andy's parents back yard. I know that Andrew will want to go out to play, I'm waiting for the sun to come out first.

So far Andrew has had so much fun in Boise. He has tons of little cousins running around to watch and play with and a grandpa who shows him how to have real fun, bouncing on the horse. He is loving every bit of attention he gets here.

This photo was taken right after Church at Andy's parents house, this was his first introduction to walking around in snow, although it had melted quite a bit he was still thrilled.

We decided to go to Boise for Christmas this year to spend it with Andy's family. This trek is 12 hours long and yes we drove. We split the trip and stayed a night in Provo to make it a little easier on Andrew. He did surprisingly well. Here is a photo of him in the car seat on travel day 2, ready to get to Boise! He had just got out of the car with Andy to stretch and I had to get a photo of him with his beanie on since he rarely gets to wear this kind of stuff in Vegas.
4 comments:
yay!! I love blogs! They are the BEST to keep in touch with people!!! Your little family is soooo CUTE!! I love the birthday pictures! What a wonderful FUN mama you are!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have fun in the snow!!!!
YEAH!!!
Welcome to Blogville!!!
I've been doing it for QUITE a while on buildingabakery.blogspot.com. It's soooo much fun! Your family is so cute!
We miss you, neighbors!!!!
Ohhhh I'm so happy you started a blog. I love it! I love seeing pics. of your little Andrew! I can't wait for him and Lilly to meet. I am going to add you to our blog list. MIss you!
I can't wait to hear all about Boise. I absolutely love the pic of Andrew in the peat coat- DARLING. Sounds like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment