Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good Ol' Idaho Fun!

Joey and Ken wrecking shop!

My company car served as the makeshift SWAT vehicle for the post-Christmas fun!


After Christmas, most people go to the mall either to return/exchange gifts or to take advantage of post Christmas sales . . . Not here in Idaho! Here we go and shoot stuff up in the middle of nowhere. It was 27 degrees out today, which explains my outfit. Me, Joey (my brother), Josh, Ken (both brother-in-laws), and a couple of Josh's friends from the Boise Police Department went out to ring in the New Year early with a few hundred rounds of ammo to load the magazines and clips of the trunk full of assault rifles, handguns, and shotguns. Yee-haw!

P.S. This is my first official blog entry. Rachel insisted that I learn how.

Andy



4 comments:

The Morris Fam said...

Andy- I love the outfit... how can I get Nate an outfit like that... it's totally HOT!

Zobrist Family said...

I tried to send you a christmas card, and it got returned! Did you move?

KARI GARCIA said...

consider yourself lucky, Andy!! I won't Brian TOUCH my blog...I'm a little OCD when it comes to my writing. :) You guys are too cute!!
I miss you so much!

Ben said...

That's what I like to see...some good old fashion militia training.