Sunday, February 24, 2008
Big Boy Andrew
Lately I have been making a conscious effort to encourage Andrew to start learning how to do things on his own, I have some photos below catching him in action. He loves trying to do "grown up" things and he is good at some and needs a lot of work on others as you will see, but we are enjoying this transitional time where he is learning to be a big boy.
Andrew is brushing his teeth, normally he stands up when he brushes but he decided he wanted to lay down on the comforter and brush, whatever works for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
STOP making him grow up! You MEAN mama! :) I was the same with Jules, now with Lauren I try whatever I can to keep her baby! :)
thanks so much for the info on the backgrounds. I think its kind of fun when they start douing things for themselves. Blake is starting to eat with a spoon and more gets on him than in him but he is stubborn and wont let me help, what do you do.
Thanks again for the webpage, I think they are so much funner when they are a little bit more custom. Thanks for checking it out. See ya later
OHhh I especially love the brushing the teeth pic. Totally relaxing, but getting the job done at the same time. I love the messy face. They are so into doing their own things these days. You are such a great Mama!
he is such a cutie, Rachel! He looks so much like you both. Hey, I need your email so I can bring you into the private blog.
Hey Holly- I'm glad you are inviting me to read your private blog! My email is rachelmcewen@hotmail.com
Hey there girlie! Holly told me she ran into you the other day and we were reminiscing on all our fun Elkhorn days. Can you believe I've never seen your son? He is SO cute! I'm so glad you have a blog and we can keep up with each other! Miss ya! Jamie Hutchings
Post a Comment