Something about that just doesn't sound right but it couldn't be more right! For family night on Monday we took Andrew out on the town, no not really we just went to Bellagio to see the flowers and watch the water show. We had so much fun just watching Andrew and his expressions and curiosity. He was so cute, and soaked up every minute of it. The flower conservatory couldn't have been more perfect, lady bugs and frogs. Right now Andrew's favorite book is "10 Little Lady Bugs" he makes me read it to him daily, in fact multiple times a day, and when he saw the giant lady bugs made out of flowers he kept saying ADEY BUG! And he has also recently mastered the word "frog" they had one of those there too so he just said it over and over again and pointed in delight. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera so I took some pictures with my blackberry, not exactly the best way to capture the moment but you get the idea.

Gotta love these types of shots, hold out the camera and hopefully we'll be in the picture!


Andrew in complete awe of the water show
3 comments:
oh how fun!! I hope that exhibit is still there when we come (MAY 24), the girls would love that too! You guys seriously are the COOLEST! I love how much you love that town, I can feel myself being homesick!!!! This trip is goign to make or break me.
So we totally have to get together, I'll be stayign at Holly's a lot, so we'll work something out- something including cupcakes or golden swirl OR BOTH! :)
I love it! Your little Andrews face is becoming so little boyish. He is totally growing. I bet any kid would just love the Belagio and all the colors and water show. What a fun FHE.
OHh and your Blackberry takes some pretty darn good pictures
Oh yeah, baby. Let's all get together for sure. I went to a yummy new fro-yo place where you make it yourself, toppings, yogurt, everything. Then they weigh it and you pay based on how much you got. But, I can do anything as long as I'm with you girls!!
You and Andy are sooo fun! And I am not surprised that you are already exposing little Andrew to cultural & interesting things. You're the coolest parents! (and FHE with one kid, impressive!!)
Post a Comment