1. What is his name? Andy McEwen
2. Who eats more? Andy eats big lunches and I don't so at dinner when we both eat equal portions that's my justification -hard to really say b/c I can eat.
3. Who said I love you first? Andy of course!
4. Who is taller? Let me think about that one...6'3 vs 5'5 Andy definitely has height!
5. Who is smarter? Because we had the same major, studied together, took tests and saw each other's scores...I'd say we are pretty close to equal when it comes to smarts.
6. Who is more sensitive? me me me
7.Who does the laundry? We both do, whoever gets to it first type of thing.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, no particular reason.
9.Who pays the bills? Andy, ever since his wells fargo days he started monitoring our bank account and would call me every time he saw a purchase go through...we had to have a little talk about that and he doesn't do that anymore :) But since then he has handled the bills.
10. Who cooks more? I'd say 60/40 me being 60, but Andy loves making up his own meals, they typically look quite interesting yet taste good.
11.What meals do you cook together? Lot's!, like if he barbeque's I handle all the sides.
12. Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn about different things so pretty equal.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Andy...he tells me I NEVER think I'm wrong.
14. Who is more clean? Andy...he is a neat freak, he loves cleaning but when it comes to germs and stuff like that I'm more clean.
15. Who has more siblings? Andy has 6 siblings, and I have 1 brother.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do, it goes back to the stubborn thing.
17. What do you like to do together? just about everything...travel, bike rides, walks, and movies are a few examples.
18. Who eats more sweets? I have the sweet tooth for candy but Andy has the sweet tooth for desserts.
19. Guilty pleasures? XBOX and mountain biking
20. How did you meet? At BYU, one semester I had 4 out of my 6 classes with Andy, he asked me if I was following him from class to class, what a funny guy.
21. Who kissed who first? Andy kissed me first
22. Who proposed? Andy, and it was an amazing proposal, he surprised me in Venice Italy when I was there vacationing with Tawny, never told me anything just showed up in Europe, emailed me and told me to meet him at the clock tower at 8:00am and I did, we hung out all day and that evening he proposed on a famous Venice bridge, very romantic and so unexpected!
23. His best features? his warm brown eyes and nice height
24. What is his greatest quality? He is all about his family, he loves us more than anything else and I know he would do anything for Andrew and I. He is the best and I love him so much!
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







2 comments:
What a sweet post. I remember talking to you right after Andy proposed and seriously feeling like I was in a movie. It was so Romantic
oh, you are such a sweetie about your sweetie. your proposal was AMAZING! What a thoughful guy that Andy is!
Post a Comment