Saturday, May 17, 2008

Whipped Cream


Andy just introduced Andrew to whipped cream out of the can, he is now officially obsessed!

6 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Oh my stars!!! How crazy coincidental that I just found your blog for the first time TODAY!?! I was waiting for my sis to come get me and I stumbled upon your blog just as I had to go...which didn't leave me any time to say hi. You were seriously on my mind all day and I couldn't wait to come home tonight and read all about one of my favorite HS friends...and then when you had sent me a message - I was so thrilled! Such crazy timing! So, how cute are you and your boys?! What part of town are you in??? And, I am going to link you in our list of pals, k? Hope to talk soon! Love you/miss you!

nickel... said...

Those pictures are total CLASSICS! I love it!

Me said...

hahaha, that is awesome! Mark has done the same thing with our boys, so I have to giggle.

Cardalls said...

Andrew is just as necio as I am!

Ben said...

Come on Andy don't you think it's a bit early to teach your kid about whip-its?

Anonymous said...

Haha...Andrew thinks he can weeeez the Ju'uce!!!

Eggo