Sunday, June 1, 2008

Portraits

My parents are good friends with my neighbor Ray Navage, who happens to teach photography out in Connecticut, so he's really good at taking photos and does it on the side. My mom asked him to take some portraits of Andrew and of them together, thought I'd share some of the results. ps. My mom dressed Andrew...not exactly my style, but she loves it, and that's all that matters.




7 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhh these pictures are gorgeous. I really like the black and white ones. He seriously could do baby/infant modeling. OHh and I love your Moms style of clothes she picked out for Andrew. When is Lilly going to meet him? I hope soon!

Mel said...

He is so cute. Those pictures turned out so amazing.

The McDonalds said...

Oh my gosh! So stinkin CUTE!!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

He is so cute!

SUZANNE said...

SO handsome! And your parents look great too! Tell your mama hello for me...hopefully she remembers me!

Staci Leach said...

Those pics remind me of the really old photos taken back in the cowboy days when photo's were rare! love them!

Tara said...

Absolutely Darling!!! I love it!!