Friday, September 5, 2008

Andrew AKA "King of Pop"

9 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

so cute...I love how he takes a little breather in the middle there and then at the end when he just kind of slows down...

aaron and allee said...

Hilarious! He is getting so big!

Lambeth Family said...

What a cutie pie. That is so sweet. Guess he'll be the next MJ right?:)

Mands Glenn said...

Lil is in Ahhhh right now. She just watched her future Man and his dance skills with me. I love how his head bobs and gets into it. Cute

Matt and Jill said...

Looks like he gets his "moves" from his Dad. NICE!!!

Anonymous said...

you two are startin em young on the m.j.

truly this video just made my night of working on the computer so much better. thanks for the laugh. hes adorable

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Jeez, I'd be so dizzy, I got dizzy just watching him:)

chanel said...

you guys are funny!

SUZANNE said...

Oh man, that one made my day! I had to bring Jeff in and show it to him. From one MJ fan to the next, that was BAD (as is badical, radical, tubular, wicked awesome, etc.)!