Saturday, September 20, 2008

Andrew's 2 Year Old Photo's

Andrew turned 2 on Thursday, boy does time fly! On Friday Karen Edwards took his 2 year old photo's and here is just a little preview. I'll get all the photo's next week sometime. She did an incredible job! You can view her work at http://kmephoto.blogspot.com/ and some additional photo's of Andrew. I'll post more pictures when I get them and also of his birthday.




8 comments:

SUZANNE said...

Um, okay, LOVING the GAP model photos! What a handsome young man you have. I can't wait to see what baby #2 is going to be! Glad you are back...I've missed your fun blog posts and cute comments. Love ya Rachely!

Tara said...

Those are the CUTEST photos ever!!! Darling!! I can't believe how big he is getting! That top photo had to be a Carmen outfit. I love it. We'll see you soon!

Mands Glenn said...

OHhh I want to eat him. Seriously, he is totally model status. We are totally doing the whole arranged marriage for him and Lilly. The photos are beautiful. I guess it helps when the kid is beautiful, too! Can't wait to see more 2 year old pics. He is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! I love that every picture is just so...perfect! i love the photos, can't wait to see more!!!

Amy Baker said...

O my gosh, he is so cute. He's going to be a hear-breaker! I would bet he's the best dressed little two year old around. So cute, so cute!

Staci Leach said...

What a Doll! Hope you are feeling much better! Call Me!

chanel said...

darling!!!
he's such a big boy!!!!!!

Scarlet said...

Sooooo Cute pictures! I can't even believe that first of all he is 2 and 2nd of all that he will pose like that! It would never happen in my family! I"m glad that you will be able to come on Saturday! I was wondering if you would feel up to it-I would completely understand if you couldn't! But I'll be excited to see you!