Saturday, October 25, 2008

10 Year BHS Reunion!

I'm really behind on blogging! A couple weeks ago I had my 10 year high school reunion. I didn't know if I was going to go until the very last minute b/c I wasn't sure how I'd be feeling. Plus I get excessive saliva while I'm pregnant that fills my mouth, I can't get through a sentence without having to spit in a cup, really gross I know, so that alone made me not want to go considering I'd have to talk to people and spit in a cup???Uhhh...no thanks! Then Lindsey called me saying she was flying in from Alabama for it and that I had to go so I caved b/c I love her that much! I'm glad I did, it was so much fun seeing all my friends.

Me, Andrew, Lindsey, Jamie, Jessica, and Cathy at the BHS homecoming game

Lindsey and Theron chatting it up on Saturday night at the Real World Suite at the Palms Hotel

Shana, me, and Lindsey. I had my camera Friday at the barbeque, football game, and Saturday at the Palms, and only took these photos, what is wrong with me??? Everyone I used to hang out with was there, and I got no photos! Well Andy is kind of at fault for Saturday night b/c he had the camera and just sat in a corner and texted all night, I should have been more on top of it, I guess I was more concerned with discretely spitting into a cup. It was great seeing everyone and no one has changed/aged or anything, it was like good old times!

6 comments:

Staci Leach said...

Looks Like you had fun. I have to say that Andy is a champ for even going. Tony would have no part of that! I went Solo and Took the kids (all Three) to the Sunday Picnic at the park! You look beautiful girlie!

shb said...

Congratulations on having a girl. We just love pink in our house, and I'm sure you'll love it too. It was also fun to see your photos of your high school reunion. I agree that you all look the same, not aged at all. Still so beautiful.

Lambeth Family said...

Jared made not mention of the reunion. He's smart. He knew I would make him go! I can't belive you have to spit in a cup! Pregnancy does the weirdest stuff to our bodies!

Jenny Wilson said...

ahhh the memories Rachel... just seeing the pictures of the people refresh my little BHS memory... and then I laugh.. not at the people of course.... just the memories! PS cool gun

Lindsey Leavitt said...

Hey Lita
I stole a pic for my writing blog.
U feeling any better?
Congrats on the gun.
Oh, and the girl :)
Kisses kisses kisess

ShanaEmily said...

Rachel!!!!! There are some pictures we will be posting...you are like me..I didn't take any!!! It was so nice to see you I miss you girl. Congrats again on the baby girl..the spitting was that bad...really...:O)