We are having a
baby GIRL !!! We are so excited! All this time I thought I had another little boy on the way because I was so sick just like I was with Andrew but to my surprise, it will be a little princess instead! I know I will be in trouble when it comes to shopping, there is just so much out there for little girls! Andy and I are ecstatic right now! I know that little Andrew will love his little sister because he adores babies, and especially baby girls! YAY!

So after my OB appointment today, before I even made it home my friend Liz found me on my parents street, handed me a gift bag filled with the adorable items above. Talk about getting me excited to have a baby girl! Thanks Liz for always being so thoughtful!
13 comments:
aaahhh YES!!! CONGRATS you guys!! one of each, just like us!! oh, that is sooo exciting! let the shopping begin, right?! dangerous.... girls are soo fun... and expensive... I need to call you! it feels like forever since we've talked. I'm gonna call you soon. like this week. k, congrats!
Congtulations guys!! Rachel, you will be the absolute cutest girl mom in the world! She will be cute, and sweet, and stylin! That baby is going to a Banana Repuplic model.
Hip hip hooray! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I was thinking PINK for you all along! That is so exciting! I can only imagine the shopping trips that await you dressing this one to the hills, just like big brother! You are adorable, um, when I can come see you?!?!
Congrats!!! Gotta love the girls...so sweet and big brothers DEFINITELY love little their sisters!
BIG YEAH! Go Girlie! I'm so excited for you. Girls are so much fun, that is one I know ALL about! I was just talkin about you yesterday when I was talkin about all the people I know who are pregnant. I was asked if I knew what you were having yet! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is so great, congrats you guys!!! How are you feeling? Any better?
I am so excited for you. Hey how are you feeling now??? i hope it is a little better from here on out. Were you able to make it to the reunion?
Congratualations!!! Oh baby girls are so much fun, just think of all of those adorable outfits and bows!!
Hooray! You are going to looooove having a girl. Shopping WILL get you into serious trouble!:)
CONGRATS!! Little girls are so fun! Hope you're feeling better these days.
Congrats!! I love reading your blog. Your little boy is absolutely a heart breaker. He'll be crazy about his little sister.
Congrats! Little girls are so fun, and so much more fun to shop for. Not only are there so many more cute clothes, but there are accessories! So fun! I love having one of both. Andrew will be a great big brother.
How exciting! LIttle girls are so fun to accessorize!! You will have a ball dolling her up!
Post a Comment