Monday, November 17, 2008

family photo's

We had our family photo's taken for the annual Christmas card, below are some of my favorites for you to view. I just got to look at the CD today and am really excited about Karen's amazing work as always. I didn't expect hardly any to turn out because the day we took them it was extremely windy but she managed to work her magic! I'm not sure which one we'll pick out, it is always hard to decide on the photo that goes out to the masses because either 2 people look good and one person doesn't or I may think a photo is great and Andy won't but either way, here are some pictures to look at, if you have any suggestions on one you think is appropriate for us, let us know, we are open to all suggestions.

I like this one because the girls are in it, making it an official family photo!

I got some pregnant shots taken too, never did with Andrew and wasn't really excited about doing it but thought I'd give it a shot this time around, one day I'll look back and be glad I did.

I love just about any photo of Andrew, and especially this one as he holds leaves in his little hands!

I can't get enough of his face, plus he is holding onto me, love that even more!

I wouldn't use this for a Christmas card, but like the photo


Poor Andrew was so windblown in this picture, but I still really like it because these are my two boys together!

10 comments:

aaron and allee said...

Gosh, you have so many great ones to choose from! It is hard to pick just one...I love the one with the gate in the background, the one where you and Andy are looking at Andrew and the one where Andrew is holding on to you! You can't go wrong with any of them. Hope you are feeling great, Rachel! I have missed you!

SUZANNE said...

Ahhh, what a beautiful family you guys are. I loved looking at your pics!! They turned out awesome! We did our Christmas card shoot back in the first part of October, but I'm a stinker and won't reveal the shots on the ole blog until after our cards go out. :) I'd love to send one to you...um, I would need your address though. I need to email you one of these days and then I could get it! Okay, you are one cute pregnant girl! The End.

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love love love the second to last one...so good of you guys and the colors are so vibrant! Plus I love the old window in the corner of it...you guys look great in all of them...

Mands Glenn said...

I vote for the second to last one. AHhh they are amazing pictures. You guys are just so dang good looking. Seriously. . . how do you look so HOT while being pregnant. I didn't allow cameras around me. I also love the one of Andrew holding onto your leg.

chanel said...

these are SPECTACULAR!!! you all look amazing and happy and so sweet!
i am very happy you got prego shots, you will LOVE them, and so will SHE!!!!!

KARI GARCIA said...

WOW! You are such a beautiful family. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Amy Baker said...

So, so beautiful! These are great pictures of your beautiful little family. I especially love the one you put as the main picture at the top of your blog. You are such a pretty mama Rachel.

Staci Leach said...

Andrew can you say PHOTO-GEN-IC! Love the pics! I think the last family photo is the best. You all look so good!

Anonymous said...

love the black and white with the pups. Gotta include the pets in the family photos! p.s. you look amazing! cant wait for next years photo with your little #2 in it.

mandy said...

Gorgreous photos! You have the cutest family. Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like...she'll be beautiful!