Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it snow!

This is a rare sight in Vegas, and definitely picture worthy, I opened my front door this morning and took a picture of the snow, this photo doesn't do it justice, it is hard to capture a photo of the snow falling as much as it was but this is fact that it is snowing in Las Vegas today.

Here are my 3 kids watching in amazement, the girls have been in snow before and absolutely hate it, last time Andrew was in snow...well I'm sure he doesn't remember because today it was all new to him. I'm not a big fan at all but hey as long as it doesn't stick and if it happens once every other year I'm fine with that, and actually think it's rather cool.

6 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

unbelievable! That is crazy! It's raining here and we are loving the change. I would love it if it snowed.I love the picture of your three kids at the window. So So cute!

Lambeth Family said...

Wasn't that a crazy day! Fun, but I'm not a huge fan either. I enjoy a snowless winter! One day is fine!:)

Staci Leach said...

My kids loved it too! I got them all warmed up and sent them out in the Backyard and they instantly laid down and tried to do snow angels. How Funny!

Shadoe said...

I LOVE IT!!!! We didn't get any over here,, but it was rainy and cold all day. I can't believe how big Andrew is getting.
I am not sure I ever told you congrats on the baby. We are SOOOO excited for you. We need to get together and hang out. Keep in touch.

Amy Baker said...

Welcome to my world. When is spring?

ShOrt StoRy said...

That is LOCO! It snowed here acouple of years ago, it's so cool because it only lasts a short time!