Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alphabet Tag

To play the Alphabet Game...I was assigned the letter N, so now I must list 10 things I love that start with the letter N.
So here we go...
1. Nutella


2. Nice, France (most beautiful place ever!)


3. Newport Beach, CA (favorite vacation spot)

4. Nail Polish


5. Natuzzi leather couches

6. Naked juices

7. New York City

8. Newborns

9. Night out on the town

10. Nordstroms Shopping

I now tag...Joanna S. = B; Amy B. = M; Suz J. = A

6 comments:

Matt and Jill said...

Yeah! Matt and I were laughing so hard when we tried to think of things for this post...thanks for doing it! :)

Elizabeth and Jon Hansen said...

i hear you on 3 and 8 thru 1o.

Anonymous said...

Love the newborn picture...and totally agree! Any luck with a baby girl name yet?

Anonymous said...

Love the newborn picture...and totally agree! Any luck with a baby girl name yet?

Jessica B Photography said...

I keep seeing you pop up on some of the same blogs we read and I think "I should say hi to Rachel" You look great and your family is cute. Congratulations on being pregnant! If you still need help with picking a name, I always go to http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/ and try to pick something NOT in the top 10 or even 100. (I am rather distraught at the rising number of Avery's in this world, since when I named my girl I didn't know any!) Since "Jessica" was the #2 name of 1980, I'm not a big fan of naming my kid Jacob or Emily. No offense to anyone because those are both excellent names. OK random tangent. Ooooh, one more - I just read this book and it is totally awesome! I absolutely recommend Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin. Ok, that's enough.


Everytime I hear that Tootsie Roll song it reminds me of french class. Yikes.

SUZANNE said...

So I promise to you that I have tried to think of things that I love that start with the letter A (while exercising, while cooking, while driving)...but I can't for the life of me do it! I wish I had the letter N like you, I think I'd be more successful with this fun tag. Please forgive and still love me for not being able to do it. Any luck with a baby girl name yet? As you know, I love Arden...and that's as close to my letter A as I'm going to get! :)