So just about everyday I'm getting the "name" question and Andy and I haven't really come up with any. As most of you know we struggled with this same situation 2 years ago when we had Andrew, and as you can see we were very creative with his name. We need some help in this department! If any of you have any girl names you'd be willing to share that you love, or recently heard and really like etc...any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
14 comments:
I like Clay's sisters name, Paisley. I also like Chloe, Lucy, and Riley. Don't know if that will help!
I too love Chloe, Lucy and Riley. You can also use Lilly or Lola if you want. I went through family names and picked them apart. Lilly is actually Lillian and Lilly's middle name is Thia after her two Grandmas who are named Cynthia. I also love Roxy and McKenna and Gianna. I just say get creative with your family names. Good luck! Can't wait to hear what you pick, though. I miss you by the way.
I had "Brenna" picked since before my first baby. I was ready to use it for a girl all 3 pregnancies, but didnt get a girl! I love that name, though. I also like Rebecca, Alyssa, Reese, & a few more I can't think of right now. Let us know when you decide, or narrow it down. I love hearing baby names.
i still love Mia McEwen. I do however love Reese. Elizabeth is a beautiful name :) I really think you should use your mom's name somehow. Whatever this little girl is named she will be precious.
This little guy would have been Brinley. Lauren was almost Lucy. I am real picky with names, so i don't have a ton of ideas. Boys are way harder to name I think. What ever you pick will be beautiful. Let us know! :)
As for names I honestly have no clue right now. I'm just not in that mind frame at this time:)
Yes, I do kids. Give me a call.
cell: 280-0886
home: 255-4208
Thank you for the message! I didn't think anyone read my blog! hahaha When are you due! You know Shana is a lovely name..hahaha I love Sophie...and Sasha..and Ariana...Miss you! Hope all is well :O)
I've been loving the older names like Josephine and call her Josie or Jo I love all the names from Little Women. Meg and I LOVE Kate! I don't think I'll have THAT many girls, but hey!
Our girl names we had picked out were Addsion and Carson. But we have two boys, so we did not get to use either, but I love both of those names!
There are a bunch of names in our family that I just love, but we could never use them because they are already taken!
Tennysen (Tenny)
Breigh
Skye
Avey
Kirsten
Ryleigh
I'm also a huge fan of using "Carmen" somehow. I think she would be thrilled, and I just think it's an adorable name for a dark haired, beautiful baby like a female Andrew. :) I'm also digging Avery, which I think someone else also posted, but I don't know if you want to get stuck in the "first names with the same letter" category. Maybe Carmen Avery McEwen? And, while it's a bit overused, I still love the name Emma also. I think you have a great selection of names going here, though!
P.S. - This has nothing to do with baby names, but you guys always have the best music playing on your blog! I almost always go to iTunes after visiting here. :) Thanks for sharing!
I've been meaning to post to tell you that I think an "A" name would be adorable - my favorite one being Arden. I also like Ava and Alice. Did your comments from everyone get you thinking yet? :) Love ya!
Hi Woman! Your blog is always so cute!
I really wanted to name Ava...
Aspen.
I love the name for so many reasons.
Post a Comment