I don't know who President Barry Hussein Obama is speaking for, but he definitely doesn't speak for me! I am tired of the 35 degree mornings in Las Vegas. Each day I wake up hoping to experience some of this "global warming" Barry O keeps trying to protect me from. I thought of writing him a letter, but instead decided to hold this blog hostage (at least until Rachel's next post) to say please Mr. President don't protect me from a warming climate any longer. I don't mind being its (the warm climate) hostage. In fact I prefer a warm climate, that's why I live in Las Vegas.Now I know that Al Gore says that because of global warming the earths ice caps are melting at an increasing pace and will soon cause our oceans to flood the coastal states . . . hum . . . and that's supposed to be a bad thing? Not in my eyes. The way I see it is that with California under water, Nevada will then have some ocean to go with all of its beach (desert). In fact, the more I think about it, global warming according Al "GORACLE" will quickly fix our problem of declining home values with Las Vegas replacing Newport Beach as the new beach resort destination. Now we're talking!
Back to the whole "America will not be held hostage to . . . a warming planet" (http://www.cnn.com/2009/BUSINESS/01/26/obama.green/) thing. If President Obama really wants to help, he'll keep us from being held hostage to a WINDY PLANET. I haven't been able to ride my bike in over a week!!! How am I supposed to train for the 1st ANNUAL HARBER's BIB BELT BUCKLE CENTURY ride in two weeks with 20-30 mph winds??
Sincerely,
Andy McEwen







6 comments:
Andy you're sp funny! I had NO IDEA you were such a staunch republican! ha ha. I used to not care if California disappeared, but now we live here.... :)
Couldn't agree more:)
oh andy andy andy.
Nice soap box, Andy! :D I think Boise could use some global warming before Las Vegas, though. We are still stuck with some 30-something degree DAYS, not just mornings...Still, I know what you mean about being done with the cold. It's time for Spring already!
You are too funny Andy. I'm a bit tired of the whole Global Warning thing too. Have you heard Glen Beck's spill on it? He puts all into perspective.
Tara
Can't tell you how stoked I am that you love riding the bike. I'm sure you'll be ready for your first century.
Forget the warming planet I feel like we're starting to be held hostage by another black man in government housing.
Post a Comment