On February 3rd, I had the nicest baby shower ever! There are a million photo's posted below for you to see, in no particular order. It was so much fun and made things seem so real as to having this baby girl. It finally hit me, that YES I am having a baby here soon and it is a GIRL! I had so many friends show up, longtime friends from
high school, friends from college, friends from work, and friends from church. I didn't get photo's with everyone unfortunately but if we did get a photo, it is posted below and that means I love you because there is nothing attractive about seeing your face 5x the size it normally is due to pregnancy. A special thanks to Liz, Tara, and Tawny for throwing me this amazing shower and putting so much time and effort into it!


Thank you Tara for all the fancy, yummy, appetizers pictured below, and thank you Nate for being her slave for a day! It was delicious!





Liz made these extremely good sugar cookies for everyone to leave with, normally you are reminding everyone who attended to take the party favor, no reminders needed here, everyone had one in hand. Such a great tasting treat! It's hard to see but they are on a stick and in a flower pot, very cute.

drinks and
bundt cakes...a very popular area of the shower. Tawny and Tara made very tasty punch drinks! I couldn't get enough!



My Mom got me the most beautiful blessing dress, it is an ivory color silk with tiny little pearls on it and has a matching bonnet. She got Andrew's blessing outfit also and finds joy in picking it out. I couldn't have picked out a more gorgeous dress, and can't wait to put it on my baby girl!

Tawny did so much with all the decorations and made everything look really cute and
girly, not to mention she got the most adorable invitations for my shower, made a pink yummy punch, and brought the
bundt cakes that everyone loved! She has such great taste and made everything look so nice. Thanks a million to one of my best friends since the age of 12 who is more excited for me to have this baby than I am!

Liz offered her beautiful home for my shower, made an amazingly good salad, and cookies to die for and added adorable touches throughout her home for decor, she has been spoiling me from the day she found out about my baby girl with gifts, she is so sweet and thoughtful, and although I haven't known her as long as a lot of my friends I feel like I have known her forever, I feel so lucky to have her as a friend, thanks again for helping put all of this together!

Staci one of my best buds from
high school, we go way back and it was so good to see her and catch up!

pictured L to R, Dr. Pam
Nyon, Christine, Dr. Jen Chow, Me, and Dr. Suzanne Tran, I made such great friends from working days and miss visiting these OD's so much!

Pictured L to R, Tara, Krista, Libby,
Lyndi, Me and Laura, all of these girls are hookers, which is a knitting group. I have yet to learn how to knit! Missing in this photo is Megan, and Shannon who had left already and the head hooker Ashely who was out of town, we missed you!

Tara is one of my closest friends! She is perfect in case you don't know her. She put so much time into this shower, with twins and a baby girl (don't know how she does it). She made the adorable "baby" sign, and all the gourmet food. So much talent!!! She always pays close attention to detail, like adding all the little labels on the food, making sure everything runs smooth and never gets stressed out about anything, unlike myself. She made a punch drink that was so addicting, it was gone by the end of the night. Thank you Tara for everything!

Cathy is one of my girlfriends from
high school that went to being
roomies with me Freshman year in college! We are having baby girls two weeks apart and our boys are a month or so apart. LOVE HER!
I had such a nice shower and got so many cute cute things for this baby girl! Thank you to all of my friends who came, I LOVE ALL OF YOU, and it was so much fun to see you. I hate that I didn't get photos with many of you. Not that I want to see any more pictures of myself or anything but it's nice to have pictures of my friends. Thanks again for a fun filled evening.
7 comments:
What a pretty party for a pretty girl! Looks like you had such a fun time celebrating baby girl #2 on the way! And I love the blessing dress your mama gave you, so beautiful! And while on the topic, I thought about another A name...what about Alice? Love ya Rachel-y!
Wow! That looks like it was all done by professionals! So excited for you!!
Ahhhh I wished I lived in Vegas to be there with you guys on this special day. Okay, you look amazing! The food looked so yummy and everything looked so perfect. I can't wait to see this little girls cute face. Miss you!
I miss Tawny!
Happy baby shower! It looks like it was a fun and beautiful shower. You look fabulous! I am excited for you to have your baby girl. Her nursery is darling, and I would peek inside every time I passed too. Girls are so fun. It is also fun to see your pictures with Tawny and Cathy. You all look the same as when we were in college.
So Great to see you! I'm so excited for you to have a girl. There is SOOOO much to learn for girls...man are they hard to up keep, but well worth it!
WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I LOVE HOW FANCY YOUR LIFE CELEBRATIONS ARE!!!!
that blessing gown is gorgeous!!!! any ideas where to find one for a boy????? PLEASE help!! I can send my mom to any vegas store.
you look sooooo good! sorry you don't feel it, but seriously you're really glowing!!!!
I am so sad I missed the baby shower. It looked like so much fun. The girls did an amazing job. It was a good turn out too. I can't wait for this sweet baby girl to be here. Hope you are feeling good. Ash
Post a Comment