It sure has been busy with family/friends birthday's but a lot of celebrating is always fun. We had my family over for dinner for my Mom's birthday and actually made a delicious meal. For those of you who know us well, we don't really make delicious meals. Andy and I were so proud of ourselves it was pretty funny. Andy cooked cedar smoked salmon on the barbecue and it was sooooo good! We had red roasted potatoes, broccoli and caesar salad as sides with sourdough bread, and I made my mom a white cake with fresh strawberry's on top. We never hit it out of the park with food but I think this time we did. The photo I have didn't do the food justice b/c Andy had already messed with his dish. Anyhow, it was a good time.
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







1 comment:
Ahhh Thanks Girl! That salmon looks so yumo!
Post a Comment