Many thanks to all of you for the name suggestions! I really appreciate all the responses. Andy and I are still undecided, but there are some that were suggested that we do like. I'm thinking that we'll be in the hospital staring at that baby girl before we decide on her name. If not, I'll keep you all posted.
I went to the OB yesterday and he measured my belly and was amazed at how huge it was, so he measured it 3 times to make sure he was accurate. Looks like I'll be induced in 4 weeks at most, well that's what he said. I measured really big with Andrew too and was induced a week early with him and he was just shy of 8lbs. I don't know what it is but I guess my babies are big, and the OB gets worried about them being too big. So in a month we'll have another addition to the fam. I can't wait!
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







8 comments:
I can't wait either. Ahhhhh! A little girl. Two and two now!I think being induced is the best way to go. I want to see some cute preggo pics, though.
I am sooo excited for you. I don't know if I commented yet. I am excited for the little girl too. That girl is going to have the best wardrobe ever. I know Andy is going to be great with a little girl too. I miss you girl. I hope all is well. Something about being pregnant the second time is you get a littler more anxious about it being over with. Enjoy the tummy time once they are out there is no returns. As for girl names I love the names adele and avery and adalee. A little to much A.
We want to visit you hopefully soon.
I'm so excited for you guys, too! As soon as I get a little money together, I'll have to come down for a weekend (once things settle down a bit). It'll be so much fun to see everyone and to meet my new niece!
yeah, I have big babies, but my doctor wont change my due date since I am having c-section it doesnt matter as much, but he will do it a week early, unless I go into labor on my own, which I still kind of hope for, so does Lance.
Well you look pretty stinkin good for measuring bigger! You look small to me!!
soooooo exciting and can i just tell you HOW HOW HOW VERY jealous I ma that you get swainston! i missed him soooo bad with this one, just wasn't the same!
4 weeks~!~ AHhhhhhhh!!! YAY!
It's so nice when the end is in sight! I have the hardest time picking names, too. I feel all this pressure to get it just right. When I was pregnant with Lily, we still hadn't decided on a name (and I was due in 4 weeks). Seth's niece, Hannah, made a huge list of names and had us each pick out our 10 favorites. Lily was on the list, and since it is my favorite flower, it stuck (well, actually Lillian because I wanted something a little more grown-up for when she is older and she is a judge ;) ).
Good luck picking a name, and with the delivery in a few weeks!
I can't wait to hear what you are going to name her and see her thick black hair. She is going to be darling!
Post a Comment