Tuesday, March 3, 2009

funny face and more

Andy taught Andrew this funny looking smile where he shuts his eyes and shows his teeth, so every time he see's the camera now he pulls this face. I can sometimes catch the shot before he shuts his eyes but he loves to make Andy laugh with this silly smile. Seeing the camera makes him very excited. Here is proof.

the goofy smile

Yes, caught him with his eyes open!

I just had to post this photo of this adorable little boy, this is Weston Harber, Ben and Laura blessed him on Sunday and that's where all of these pictures came from. There is nothing more precious than a sleeping infant, just looking at him makes me so excited to have a baby.

So this photo is totally random but since I'm posting I just decided to throw it in. Andrew loves his spaghetti as you can see. The other day we were eating it for lunch and he typically doesn't do this, but yes he decided to take his hands covered in tomato sauce and rub them all over his face. I was just about to say ANDREW NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But got the camera instead and took a bunch of pictures. It has really hit me that my one on one time with Andrew is coming to an end so soon, and it has made me sad. I'm trying to enjoy every last minute of this kid and just soak him up, I love him so much and he has made the past 2.5 years incredible for our little family. I'm very excited for our new addition to arrive, but can't help but have these mixed emotions right now as I know that Andrew will no longer be the baby of our family. He will always be my little man though.

7 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Cute pictures of lil Andrew! I'm excited for your big day. Good luck to ya!

Amy Baker said...

Cute photos of your little family. Andrew looks like quite the little ham. I can totally relate to your mixed emotions of your baby not being the baby anymore. It's an adjustment, but it will work out very well. I am so excited for you to have your baby girl, and I can't wait to find out what you name her. I'm sure it will be a beautiful name. Push, baby, push! Good luck!

Staci Leach said...

Just remember, you have plenty of one on one time left. Babies sleep tons in the beginning! That is the best time! Andrew will get used to having her around before she requires too much attention! So Fun! He is such a cutie!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a cute MESS Andrew is! I remember feeling the same way when my second was born. I guess it's just normal to cherish spending ALL your time with one baby! Can't wait for your baby girl to come good luck!

Laura said...

Andrew is so cute. I can't believe how much he has changed just in the past couple of months. He has the cutest personality. Thank you so much for coming to Weston's blessing. It meant so much to us to have you there.

melaniestephens said...

All of your fears will disappear the first time you see Andrew see his baby sister. My Dad told me something that helped me when I was scared to have my 2nd baby, he said, " your love doesn't divide when you have kids it multiplies." I am so excited for you!

chanel said...

i am so excited for you!! worrying about the kids you have is always the hardest thing about anticipating a new sibling. it takes a lot of adjustment, be patient. i went through it bad when lulu came, felt so sorry for julia, but i knew it was good for her! they are BEST friends and i oftern think how less of a great experience her life would be without her sister and now brother.

the real difficulty is loving the baby so much and not wanting to put her down it is hard to do everything! what a wonderful problem huh?

good luck! can't wait to see her!