Saturday, March 21, 2009

new baby = new trike

With the birth of Baby Talia, Andy decided he'd better get something to keep Andrew occupied so he went and got him a sweet tricycle. We were waiting on buying one to hopefully skip the whole trike thing and go right to the bike since Andrew is so big for his age but when Andy took him to get fitted for a bike everyone kept saying the best way to learn how to pedal is on a trike so of course Andy had to find a cool looking one, and these photo's don't do the trike justice but you get the idea. Andrew picked up pedaling in one go and loves riding around. Great job Andy for making the little man happy!


10 comments:

Ben said...

Glad to see you're starting him early. Lets see if we could make a Powertap work on that front wheel.

Mands Glenn said...

I was so happy to get the trampoline right when new baby Lola came so LIlly was occupied. I love the trike idea! Where did Andy find that ride? It is seriously the coolest one I have seen. He is a big kid, huh? MIss you, Sister! Hope you are doing okay with two!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Sweet ride Andrew!! Where can I get one too!

chanel said...

how cool! he's a stud!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Nice! I love it! He looks so happy and cute and big...doesn't having a baby make your other children seem so big?

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Ok, so I have a present for you, but I am having a hard time deciding on a color! I wish you could just pick!! THe one I really wanted to give you git an ink stain on it!! Lame! I will decide soon or have you pick!

Amy Baker said...

Very cool trike. I like that there is a bell. Ring, ring!

Anonymous said...

um... something is wrong with the world when your toddler has a much cooler bike than me. (note to self: take Rachel and Andy bicycle shopping with me next time.)

chanel said...

uh, hello! you need to update more with baby picts!!! how can watch this little one grow and change without updates!! please please post!!! :) HOPE you're doing well!!! love ya!!!!

The Morris Fam said...

Absolutely love the Talia pics Andy took. You should use them for your announcement. Love the trike too... Andrew needs to ride with the boys.