It's my last year in my 20's...I have always dreaded knowing that 30 is around the corner, but for some odd reason I'm okay with it today. In fact I think 29 will be a good year for me because I have so much to be grateful for.
Talia: I have this brand new baby to love, hold, and take care of. I'm cherishing every moment.
Andrew: He is at such a fun age (2.5), I love playing and interacting with my little man. He loves his little sister which makes me so so so happy, and he has become my little helper which is the best!
Andy: I have an AMAZING husband!!! He is my rock, my love, my everything! He is such a great dad and helps me so much! He shows me he loves me daily in small and simple ways, and I depend on him so much, he never lets me down!
My Parents: They are a huge support to me, and love their grand kids more than life itself. They are always there for me no matter what, and truly encompass what a family is all about.
My Brother: He is my one and only sibling, and a great one for that matter! He makes me laugh with all his funny stories and I love talking to him, texting him, and hanging out with him.
My Dogs: Always happy to see me, wagging their stubby tails, sitting at my feet, and trying to give me kisses, they love my babies and are the best little companions to have around!
My Friends: I have the most caring, and thoughtful friends that do so much for me, and help me in so many ways!
I'm feeling pretty lucky right now and know that I have a lot to look forward to at 29! As I'm reflecting on my life I can't believe I have two beautiful kids and a husband I just adore...life is good!
I had a great birthday today. My parents watched the kids so Andy and I could go out to dinner. We went to Habib's, my favorite Persian/Mediterranean restaurant, ate hummus and pita bread, and had chicken kabobs with basmati rice, ummm sooooooooo good! We took our time and enjoyed every bite of our food. We walked it off at the outlet shops and I truly enjoyed holding Andy's hand as we just walked and talked. We came home and ate the delicious tres leches cake that Andy made for me and it was perfect...just perfect. A very happy birthday for me!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Happy Birthday little lady! What a sweet post. 29 cheers to you! I hope you have a fantastic year, looks as if the first day of it was a goodie! Love you!
Happy Birthday Rachel! 29 was a good year for me. Now I start my 30 in may. Blahhhh! I'll just look at my blessing like you:)
yay, this was so beautiful! you have a wonderful life and its awesome to hear you so happy about it all. age is so relative, no worries!
You are so great, and such an optimist! Love you tons and am greatful to be your friend. You are a better person than I cause I'm scared to crap of turning 30! 2 1/2 months! ouch!
Happy Birthday! You make 29 look good!
Happy Happy Birthday Girlie! Hope you get spoiled and get lots of presents. Wish I was in Vegas taking you to lunch on your big day or kidnapping your kids for a couple hours so you could go get a pedicure. Maybe it will be Vegas I go for my big 3-0 next year!! 30 sounds so old! Lets live up our last year in the 20's!! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Rachel!
Post a Comment