A little update...Talia is smiling now, making cute little sounds and just growing like crazy! It is so much fun to see her go through all the stages of being a baby! Here she is at 6 weeks old.
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago
MyHeritage: http://www.myheritage.com">Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph
7 comments:
6 weeks??? that did go fast! she is super sweet! yay for the blessing, can't wait to see her in that gorgeous dress!
Adorable. We really need to come and hold her. She is a doll. I am glad you are feeding her well :)
I love me some chubba chubba legs. She is so gorgeous with so much hair and beautiful brown skin.
Beef Cake baby! That's what we love!!
It looks like her hair is getting full too! She is getting SOOO big! Great job Mom!
She is so beautiful. I could look at pictures of her all day. Where does the time go? I am still loving her dark skin and poofy hair!
rachel. you were meant to have girls.... she is gorgeous!!! just like her mother!! =) crazy how the time flies!! love her!!
Post a Comment