Saturday, May 9, 2009

photo shoot results

Here are the photos taken last week of Talia in her blessing dress. Karen did a great job as always. It is so hard to predict timing with babies and of course the day of the pictures Talia woke up 2 hours earlier than normal which made me worried b/c she was going to be asleep for her photos, but as you can see we got shots of her awake and asleep so it all worked out. Enjoy.










The booties my Aunt Vicky made for her, absolutely darling!

7 comments:

Karen/Mom said...

These photos are amazing!! We have such beautiful grandchildren! We love you all.

Lambeth Family said...

Those turned out soooo beautiful. Helps to have cute kids too.

jamie said...

wow, this baby is going to be as beautiful as her mom. i love the booties the very most. congrats girl!

Jenny Wilson said...

how precious! those turned out great! I hate photo shoots... always scared to death that they won't turn out well.

The Morris Fam said...

How beautiful. Those pics are just precious. You look absolutely stunning in all the pics and I love the three generations shot!!

SUZANNE said...

Helllllllo GORGEOUS!!!! These photos turned out beautiful! WOW! I love the "3 generations" photo best! Talia warms my little hearts every time I see a new photo! Please post more, often. :)

Staci Leach said...

BEAUTIFUL!