Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DADDY ANDY

This Father's Day was extra special since we added Talia to our family! Another baby for Andy! He is such a wonderful father and I have a hard time finding words to express how great he really is. He loves his kids to death and truly enjoys spending time with them. He knows how to make them happy, and once he is home from work he is always willing to watch them so I can get out if I need to. Him and Andrew are the best of friends! Andy has done a better job with potty training Andrew than I have because he has a way to get Andrew so excited he wants to go on the potty just for Dada, I guess he has the magic touch! And Andy makes Talia smile from ear to ear by singing to her daily. It's pretty cute for a mom to see that. We recently bought tickets to Spain and Andy made sure I got one for Andrew because he wasn't about to leave him behind...that's how good of a Dad he is, especially considering my family is here to watch the kids. He wants our trips to include our kids and I love that about him because he wants to share everything he can with our kids. I love him, plain and simple, I guess that's why I married him! We enjoyed a very Happy Father's Day this year!

4 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Loving little Talias chunky arms. She is getting so big. Andy is a great Daddy. What a sweet thing to get a ticket for Little Andrew to go to Spain. What a blast! Have fun!

chanel said...

awww, so darling.
we LOVE sharing our vacations with our kids too- I think it is not only a great opportunity for them, but really bonds your family. How awesome you're all going to spain! when???
what a GREAT picture of Andy with his lovies.

Staci Leach said...

You can see the love in Dad's eyes in that pic! We REALLY need to get together!

Anonymous said...

what a cute picture, and they all look so much alike!! You fit right in there to with the look alike thang:)