4 months old already! I took Talia to her well check yesterday and she is 24in long, 15 lbs 2 oz. She is looking very healthy! She is still sleeping through the night, is such a good baby, and we love her to death! She should be rolling over right now and is so close so I know it will happen soon, aside from that she is everywhere she needs to be as far as milestones. Here are the many faces of Talia, I swear she's got a million different looks! (Thanks to Talia's Great Grandma McEwen for the adorable little dress she's wearing!)
8 comments:
Beautiful photos. Beautiful Talia! And how do you know Jenny and Regan Wilson?!? Regan's brother is married to my sister! Small world.
I just want to have a bite of those chubby legs. I love them!!
JUST THOUGHT I'D CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG. SEEMS LIKE WE'RE ALWAYS IN THE BACK OF CHURCH TOGETHER. SHE IS SO CUTE... LOOKS A LOT LIKE YOUR SON!
Love me some chubbiness! She is so freeking cute! I want her! I love the profile pic.
What a doll. Seriously, she is so so cute!
what WONDERFUL pictures!!!! she is so darling. her eyes are amazing. love to see another chubby baby!! :)
Yeah- I finally got online!! Adorable pictures. She is getting so big...you better bring her on Sat. so I can finally MIA Talia
Rachel and Andy...It is Amanda Bowen from Cracker Barrel Street. I was on my friend's blog and saw your name and had to look to see if it was you guys. You all look great. Congrats on the new baby. Jon and I are living in Lehi, Utah. We have a 20 month old son, Judd. We love living by family but we miss Vegas. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment