Let me talk about this little jewel for a minute. She is such a GOOD baby, exceptionally good. I think Andrew cries more than she does everyday. She is as chubby as can be, I'd guess at least 17lbs, probably a little more though. She smiles all the time and shows me her gums which in turn makes me smile right back at her! She ADORES Andrew! He can make her laugh like no one else can, at all hours of the day. Here is a perfect example, Talia faces Andrew while in her car seat and they are right next to each other so they pretty much stare at each other in the car, and while driving I hear Talia laughing hysterically so I look in my rear view mirror and Andrew is smiling at her and laughing as well. Seeing a 6 month old and soon to be 3 year old interact is priceless. Lucky me gets to experience it every day.
As for some milestones,Talia is rolling around all over the place, I have to watch her close because she sure is fast. I've tried to introduce her to baby food since she was 4 months old but she wasn't ready up until now, so we are making strides in the food department. So far she enjoys rice cereal, sweet potato, applesauce and bananas...I should probably introduce some greens here soon.
She can almost sit up on her own, most likely by next month she'll have it down. She reaches for everything in sight, and wants to stick everything in her mouth. She is very alert and knows what she wants the minute she lays eyes on it.
Her absolute favorite thing to do is be in her bouncy seat. This baby can jump and jump and jump and not even get tired. I love seeing her chubby legs go. If she has an audience she smiles and jumps at the same time! Ahhh, she is so cute, I just love her! I don't want her to grow up, I still swaddle her as if she were a newborn.
We messed around with the camera today and got a few cute pics. She wasn't in a smiley mood so I'm glad I found some pictures I liked. Enjoy.










10 comments:
At Ben's party the other night, Jared and I kept looking at her and laughing at how cute and chubby she is. I want to squeeze!!
She is such a beauty! We still need to get together sooN!
She is just scrumptious! Love those chubby cheeks as well!
Wow I can't believe she is that old!!! Man time flies!! She is SO cute!
So absolutely beautiful!! Her cheeks are just so out there you do totally want to squeeze them. She's one of those babies that you look at and can't help but smile at. Love you guys!!
I love her Cheeks! She is gorgeous and looks just like her Mama. I love her pink dress.
oh these are the BEST!! She is beautiful! looking so much like her brother- wow. You are such a wonderful mama, i love reading your love for your kids, it is just the greatest!!!!
oh and that dress!!! im dying!!! i need a bay girl cause i miss dolling them up!!!!! keep having FUN- you two are going to be the best of friends!!!
Love the cheeks!!!
loving the cheeks too, I just want to eat them!
Post a Comment