I'm not sure why it has taken me this long to take Andrew to Lied's Children Museum! My friend Tara has a pass so she goes often and kept telling me how much fun her kids have so I finally made it down there with her a couple weeks ago and bought a pass. It's a good thing I did because I had to drag Andrew out of there kicking and screaming, he liked it that much. I was very impressed with this museum, it was clean, had tons of stuff for the kids to do. I know that we'll be doing a whole lot more of this. Here are a few pics.
2 comments:
I hear this is such a great place to take the kiddos! One day, let's go! And THANK YOU for the sweetest message yesterday, your words were so sweet! I will miss seeing you, but of course I hope you have a fabulous trip!!! Love ya!
Andrew is a cutie!!! Those little guys he's with are in Brady's preschool. Small world!
Post a Comment