Tuesday, September 1, 2009

new computer

Andy got me a new laptop yesterday! YAY! This whole computer situation has been such a mess!!! Life without a computer is SO HARD! I felt like I was cut off from everything and everyone! We actually finally got our old computer working 2 weeks ago and I uploaded all my pictures from the summer, including Andy's birthday, and a bunch of the kids and in less than 24 hours it wouldn't work again, couldn't even turn it on. I was so excited to have my computer back and I was ready to catch up on blogging and then couldn't... and my pictures....lost? I sure hope not but who knows when and if I'll be able to retrieve them. aghhh. But the good news is I have a new DELL laptop and really like it so far. I wasn't ready to get used to using a Mac despite everyone trying to tell me that was the way to go. I'm sure they are wonderful but I have to stick to what I know best. So in the next few days I hope to start getting somewhat caught up with recent activity. I'm so excited to catch up on blogs myself! I've missed all of you!


We are back on the radar!

4 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

Yea!!! I agree life without a computer is not fun! Glad you're back...now get to updating!

SUZANNE said...

Welcome back!! Oh, how I've missed you!!

Mands Glenn said...

I MISSED YOU! Glad your back, Girlfriend. Bring on the posting! Cute family picture.

Jenny Wilson said...

SHAMe shame shame.... in college they had a mac lab... and I hated them... but they have come so far... I got my first mac about 2 years ago, and will NEVER GO BACK!!! I guess I am overly passionate.. but I think they are master pieces... You remember my love for abercrombie and fitch... mac's are comparable.