Monday, November 2, 2009

happy halloween

I know we need to post on Morocco but I wanted to slip in halloween really quick. Andrew was "Leo the Lion" for halloween this year. When I asked him what he wanted to be he didn't even think twice when he told me a lion. I think his favorite part was getting to roar like a lion.
Talia was a banana, and looked so funny, I loved it. We had our trunk or treat a week before halloween and the weather was really nice so it made for a great evening. Here are the pictures from the fun night.


Leo the Lion


Talia the Banana


Andrew playing around at the trunk or treat


Andy and Talia posing with the scarecrow



Andy had to get a picture with his good friend Dr. Phil (aka Quinn Brown) who had the best costume by miles!


Andrew and his friend Sienna playing on the haystacks


one happy little banana


My mom hanging out with Talia, and Andrew hanging out with his friends Ledger and Lilly.We had a lot of fun at the trunk or treat and enjoyed seeing everyones cool costumes. We love halloween!

4 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Love the costumes. That lil banana sure looks tastey!!

Laura said...

So cute!! I love Talia as a banana!

Anonymous said...

A lion and a banana, how precious!!! I love the holidays!!! This time of year is SO much fun!!

Anonymous said...

A lion and a banana, how precious!!! I love the holidays!!! This time of year is SO much fun!!