Thursday, December 3, 2009

family pictures 2009

We got our family pictures done by Karen Edwards right before Thanksgiving and she did an amazing job as always. She designed our Christmas card as well and it turned out awesome! I can't wait to mail them out! I didn't post the picture we are using on the card because I want the card to go out first but I'll post it later. I have so many pictures it was hard to pick what to post but there are plenty to look at below. enjoy.
















5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Oh my gosh you guys couldn't be a more beautiful family. Gorgeous Gorgeous! I LOVE EM! Can't wait to get the card

SUZANNE said...

You guys look gorgeous!! What beautiful photos she took. And of course I am partial to the location as well...that's where we did our pregnancy announcement photo shoot. I so hope I make your Christmas card list so I can see another beautiful photo! And I can't believe how much you look like your pretty mama! Also, I need your email address...

chanel said...

soooo awesome! can't wait to see the christmas card!!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel!!! I love these pics!! you guys are one good looking family. Talia is soooooo beautiful!! nice work!

The Marquardt Family said...

The pictures are so dang cute!! Your family is darling!! Where did you get Talia's blue beenie? Gracie needs to copy her and get one of those.