Yesterday I couldn't help but be so happy that February was over with...it has been a challenging month for us. It all started with our fridge going out (it is only 5 years old) and it took 3 days before anyone could come out and fix it...and of course we had just made a costco run and stocked up for fridge/freezer. This incident really made me wish I had a garage fridge. Having no fridge for any amount of time with kids is not good. Running to neighbors/parents at 9:30pm to try and put my stuff in their fridges is not fun either.
Next, my car broke down... I went without a vehicle for 2.5 weeks. This made the fridge incident seem like nothing. Feeling like you can't go anywhere is NOT a good feeling.
While my car was at the dealership being fixed....our big screen went out. Being stuck at home with kids, and having their TV go out was the last thing I needed.
I take that back, having SICK kids and no sleep, with their TV going out, stuck at home was the last thing I needed.
Then my iphone stopped working properly, a black screen pretty much defeats the purpose of the iphone and makes it so you can't use it....at this point I was ready to throw it out the window.
I got my car back this weekend and was just thrilled to no longer be a prisoner to my home. I knew March was going to be better. (So I thought) This morning Andy went to take out the trash, came back in and we heard a loud BOOM. The garage door broke on one side...and my car just happens to be inside the garage. Looks like I'm not going anywhere today or at least until I can get this fixed. I'm going to have to start working to keep up with fixing everything! lol!!! Seriously? Really? Why? Not the best start to a new month.
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







5 comments:
Now THAT is a crappy month! March will be better... just tell yourself that because February is a shorter month some of the mess spilled over into March.
And if you can, get an extra fridge in your garage. It was the best investment we ever made!
Seriously...it can only go up from here :) Look forward to the nicer weather and everything that comes with it!
pure INSANITY!!! How can that many things break at once??? SO sorry!!!
March does make you feel hopeful though doesn't it? we got out our easter decor and it just brightens everything up.
good luck! oh yeah st. patty's day is in march there will be tons of good luck! :)
Just think, with all these trials GREAT blessings are in store!
This was funny to read, but I'm sure it was not fun to live. Here's to a better March!
Post a Comment