The famous "Dump Reid Truck" will be at the meet and greet I am co-hosting for Chad Christensen. Be sure to come and check it out this Thursday at Liz Hansen's home. The open house is from 7-8:30pm and probably a little later. Stop by for as little or as long as you'd like. Please come, for good company if anything! Hope to see you there. See the invite a few posts below for details.
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







3 comments:
oh my.
let me clarify- thats hilarious. personally on my list of reasons why I wish we still lived in vegas is being able to claim him as my senator, but to each his own. love your activism.
I really do hope Chad wins ... even though the only thing I know about him is that you are cohosting for him. I do know Harry. Nough said
Post a Comment