The cute little girl between my kids is my cousin Vanessa's little girl. Shyell kept Andrew and Talia very entertained in the car and was the perfect little babysitter!
My Tia Vicky took us all to Thanksgiving Point to let the kids run loose and enjoy all the animals. It was a hit as always! Feeding the goats was Andrew's favorite part.
Andrew, Shyell, Robert, James and Kevin
Pony rides are a must
Talia's first time on a pony, she loved every second of it!
Talia in jail trying to get out!
Kevin and Andrew on the carriage ride
We spent some time up in SLC and visited temple square, the grounds were beautiful as always, and Andrew thought the temple was very cool.
Andrew threw a number of coins into the water and made several wishes, most of them were for various toys, we had a hard time pulling him away from here.
I love this picture we took of Aaron as we snuck up on him! I have another picture of Andrew basically attacking him.

We went inside the visitors center to show Andrew the big statue of Christ and the reason I posted this picture is b/c after we went up and saw everything, Andrew asked to go down the ramp in his "rocket" aka the BOB stroller. Aaron told him to get in and he flew down this ramp so fast, he almost took out a couple of sister missionaries. Aaron actually let the stroller go, then ran with it super fast...it was hilarious. If my mom would have seen this Aaron would have been in serious trouble but I suppose that's why Andrew loves his Uncle Aaron! Andrew begged and begged to do it over again but I had to explain that we shouldn't do that.

we tried to have Talia blow out this dandilion, she didn't quite grasp the concept and kept trying to eat it.

I have family burried in two different cementary's in Provo, in this picture we are at my Grandma Mimo's grave, we also went to my Grandpa Gustavos grave to pay our respect.
Here we are at my Tia Betty's grave, She passed away one year before Andrew was born.
Here we are at my Grandpa Leo and Grandma Ginette's grave. Andrew has a thing with pulling faces for the camera lately and at first I was getting mad when he did this but then realized that Leo was probably looking down at this and laughing b/c this is something he would do. Leo had a great sense of humor and always made everyone laugh. Andrew's middle name is Leo after my Grandpa. For those of you who have known me for a long time you know that Leo was a 2nd father to me and extremely important in my life. I want Andrew to see how important he was to me and this is the 2nd time we have come to Provo over memorial day to visit him since Andrew was born. We have only missed one year.
more fun times with my cousins kids
We took Andrew to Bridal Veil falls and then to Sundance, he couldn't get over the waterfall. He soaked himself and was freezing but that's what happens when you put a little boy in front of water. He couldn't stand back and not get in. It was so nice to spend a nice weekend with the kids and family. We get the royal treatment everytime we go to Provo by my aunt Vicky. She spoils us and takes us out the whole weekend. We appreciate her and how much she loves the kids.

















3 comments:
Ahhh Bridal Veil is where I got proposed to by Jordan. I haven't been back. I miss Utah after seeing this post. So many memories. YOur little Talia is one Gorgeous little thang. I love the dandelion pic. Melting!
Hey! I can't say I miss Provo, but I miss everyone in the photos! Tell Tia Vicki Chino Cochino said "Ni hao"!
how awesome! i love how you took time to visit your relatives' graves, it is important for kids to know their heritage, sounds like especially Leo's for Andrew...so special and love that you had such perspective with the silly face.
Now CABO??? How great for you guys!! can i have your life? seriously.
LOVE YA!
Post a Comment