We all went up to Utah for the 4th of July, by all I mean, My parents, Aaron, all of us and of course the girls (Chica and Blanca). It was nice getting out of the heat to enjoy the gorgeous Utah weather. It was a also a good reminder of how beautiful Utah is in the summer. We were able to see some friends, hang out with family and enjoy the out doors. Talia was a bit difficult this trip, she wouldn't nap at all and normally she takes 2 naps a day for 2 hours at a time so you can only imagine what we had to deal with as for a fussy little girl. It hit me loud and clear that her age isn't ideal for traveling but we managed to have fun even though she was so high maintenance. As usual a ton and ton of pics from our weekend.
My cousin Vanessa celebrated her birthday on the 3rd and we got together for her b-day lunch. Andrew always enjoys playing with my cousins kids.
Andrew and Shy
Andy put on a firework show for us and did a great job as always. The kids loved sitting on their little stools and watching. As you can see Andrew was in awe. He really enjoyed the fireworks this year and wanted to see more and more.
My mom, Talia, Tia Vicky, and Andrew
The girls watching the fireworks
Even Aaron came out to watch :)
Talia's big smile
Talia figured out how to throw bomber snaps and make them pop, she was clapping at herself for accomplishing this!
sparklers are always fun
Nothing beats the lollipops at Sundance, every flavor is so good and that is the first thing Andrew asks for when we go there. This time Andy asked for one too.
This picture is hilarious, both kids pulled faces and funny ones for that matter!
My Dad and Aaron strolling through Sundance
I saw this face all too much all weekend as Talia wanted to be held the whole time
She managed to get a lollipop...and wouldn't give it up for the life of her
Andrew was so proud to show off his green tongue
something about tiny chubby bodies that makes me smile...I want to squeeze her.
Monday before we headed home we went to the Provo parade, Andrew loved sitting on Andy's shoulders. It brought back a lot of childhood memories from when I used to go with my parents. It's fun to share the stuff I used to do as a kid with my own kids now. Crazy how that happens.




















3 comments:
Looks like a great time. We were there too. The weather was so nice. I love Sundance. See you soon. Ash
so much fun!!!! i WANT one of those lollis!!! B loves lollis too- babes with them are so cute I think!!!
Well Well Rachel, I'm surprised our paths didn't cross. We too spent time up at Sundance, hiked Stewart Falls, (and yes the lolly pops are a favorite of mine) saw the parade and watched fireworks in the perfect Utah weather. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment