Andrew started pre-school today. I can't believe he is of age. He was so excited to go, it was very cute. He had picture day on Tuesday and was assigned homework but today was his offcial first day of class. It is weird to think I'm going to be doing homework with him. The homework was more time consuming than I anticipated but Andrew enjoyed it. When I picked him up today he was so excited to tell me about everything he did. I really do love having conversations with Andrew, he turns 4 on September 18th and I already feel like my toddler is gone, he is very much a little boy now. I need to find some pictures of me at this age because looking at this photo reminds me of pictures of myself at his age, it is crazy how much we resemble each other, with this picture in particular.
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago








3 comments:
Andrew. Pre school. Homework. JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!
What a little stud!
sooooo fun! he has grown up a lot over the summer- its crazy how they do that! he is so handsome!
Post a Comment