We had our family pictures done by Karen Edwards (you can click on her link on my sidebar to check out her amazing work.) I must add that Talia didn't cooperate at all which made us have to do 2 shoots. This was by far the most challenging picture experience to date, but lucky for us Karen was very patient through all of this. I of course posted way too many pics because there are too many that I like. We used an antique couch of my parents as a prop and I think it turned out pretty cool. I also had head shots of my kids in my friend Ashley's hand knit beanies, she is amazingly talented! Her business is called Mutze and you need to check out her hats, they make an awesome gift! Now to decide what to use for the Christmas card....
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago























6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Karen is amazing. I can't wait to get mine. I loved the couch and beanies. Great idea!!
these are super wonderful!! talk about gorgeous family!!! holy moly! and i love looking at your kids, how much they BOTH look like you but in very different ways, it is so hard to pinpoint, but any way you look at them they are just adorable!!!!
love em!
I LOVE THEM ALL! Gorgeous Gorgeous Family. What a great photographer! Your kiddos are perfect. Jage and I need to visit soon.
So beautiful Rachel! I just love family pictures. You have the cutest family. Love Talia's yellow polka-dot dress! I'm slightly obsessed with polka-dots!
Amazing pictures!! You all look gorgeous and seriously could your kids be any cuter?
SUCH cute pictures, you guys! I hope you don't mind if I post some on Facebook. I can't resist the opportunity to brag on my family. :D
Post a Comment