The holidays have come and gone and it went by too fast for me. I was working up until the last minute and that didn't give me much time to prepare for Christmas but everything seemed to work itself out in the end. This was an especially fun year because Andrew really grasped the whole Christmas thing. He was so excited for Santa to come and couldn't wait to go to bed knowing that he would wake up to gifts in the morning. He also understood the whole story of Christmas and realized that Jesus was born and that we celebrate his birth which was so neat to see. I had more fun watching Andrew this Christmas than anything else. It was priceless, and reminded me of the simple joys of being a child. Talia was more concerned with all the candy and chocolate this holiday and that was fun too. I posted way too many pictures but I have a hard time leaving pictures out. I hope everybody's holiday was wonderful!
Andrew had a really fun pre-school Christmas party at Chucke Cheese. Santa even made a guest appearance with a present for all the kids. Andrew's pre-school teacher is amazing and thinks of all the details to make an experience even greater. He thought it was so cool that Santa brought him a gift.
I have a love for dressing up my kids! There is nothing more adorable than seeing little ones all dressed up in my opinion. This is Talia in her holiday dress and my mom went and bought Andrew his beautiful suit so he could be as fancy as his sister. It was too cute.
I was trying to get Talia to smile normal but I don't think she knows how because she is always making silly faces when I ask her to look at the camera.
The Bellagio never disappoints and the kids especially enjoyed the holiday decor. They couldn't get over the penguins and kept wanting to see them pop their heads in and out of the igloo.
See what I mean about Talia's smile...its out of control! How cute is this polar bear made of flowers though? I loved that it was laying on its back all playful, reminded me of our dogs.
This is the only picture I have of me and the kids since I'm always the one taking the photos. Of course the only picture I have is of Talia with her finger in her mouth.
Christmas Eve at Nana's and Papa Guy's
The cheesy smile courtesy of Talia
My mom prepared a delicious Christmas Eve dinner like always. Aaron was brave enough to sit by Talia and luckily she did pretty good with him right there.
Talia is always up to no good. I have to watch her constantly because she is attracted to fragile things and loves to play with fragile things and possibly break them. My parents house is not the place for little ones unless you are constantly on your toes watching them. I caught Talia in action playing with the angels.
kids in their Christmas jammies too excited for bed
Talia eating her Christmas breakfast of blueberry pancakes
Andy loves making breakfast, especially for holidays. He makes the best pancakes ever! He even wore his Santa hat to be festive for the kids. I love that he goes the extra mile to make everyone smile.
Every year I look forward to hearing from all of my friends and family and I really enjoy looking at my cards as I pass by them every day. If you sent me a card and you don't see it up here it is because it arrived after I took this picture. I never leave a card out, trust me!
Lastly, my little Andrew got two new games for the wii and he is obsessed! When he wasn't playing he was looking at the case of the games to soak it all in. To only be 4 he is pretty good at playing the wii and that kind of scares me. I'm going to limit his time with the video games starting this week, but we've all enjoyed hanging out and playing together. I'm rather sad to start the new year and get back into the hustle and bustle of life...I've enjoyed my family more than ever this holiday. It was a wonderful Christmas.






















4 comments:
ok talia's smiles ROCK! so super cute and the kids all dressed up fancy IS the BEST, her dress is darling, but I think it is the cutie wearing it that really makes it!
man im sending you a card next year- i hang all ours up like that too- it is so fun! i love how similar we are, so sad we're so far apart!!
And one day I WILL have some of Andy's pancakes, oh my, they look heavenly!!
Happy New Year. I love the Bellagio. We didn't have time to get there before we left for Idaho so I am hoping they haven't changed the garden yet. So cute. Gotta love Vegas. Love all the pictures. Such a good looking family. Ash
I know I say this every time, but you seriously have such adorable children! And I love that your man makes breakfast! I need to push for that tradition.
CUTE PICTURES!!!!
I love her Christmas dress!!!!
Post a Comment