We managed to escape to Lake Havasu for a quick trip while Andy was out there working. Andy took a new job in January with Alcon and works in Ophthalmology now. It has been quite the adjustment as he covers a large territory. Since he has been gone for work a lot lately I decided we'd go to Havasu with him and visit Andy's grand parents. It had been a while since the kids had seen their great grand parents so I figured it was time. Lucky for us, the weather was gorgeous so we spent a lot of time outside. I basically strolled the kids all over Lake Havasu, and we spent hours down by the lake on playgrounds, skipping rocks, running around, and just playing. It was much needed time with my kiddos. They loved seeing their great grandparents and I'm glad we decided to tag along with Dad on this quick trip.
all smiles on the playground
Andy and Talia by the water
Andrew and Talia love their Dada so much!
Enjoying playing in the sand, despite me telling him to try and stay clean as I didn't have a change of clothes.
Visiting with Grandma Beverly and Grandpa Jim
I love this pic of the ladies :)
Restaurants can sometimes be a nightmare but lucky for me a little lemonade always does the trick. These kids always want their own drink and it keeps them quiet until their food comes. They are pretty much obsessed with drinking lemonade when we go out to eat. Rather funny. This cafe right by the London Bridge was really good.
ahhh such a happy little girl!















3 comments:
Oh my goodness Rachel!!! Your little booboos are growing up so fast! Love the pic with the great grandparents so luck they get to meet them!!!
Shana
Fuuuuun! Looks like you guys had a blast. Your kiddos are getting so big. Cami's husband is a rep now. You guys will have to talk. I think he covers a bit of Henderson, Nv. Crazy huh!
Your kids are SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment