I said I would never do it and I finally did, I put Andrew in soccer this fall. I knew he needed something else to try for a sport and I had pretty much tried whatever else I could that wouldn't occupy every Saturday, so we signed finally signed him up. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, and our Saturdays weren't messed up by soccer. He had a great time doing it b/c his buddies were on the same team so it was play time in Andrew's eyes. It was pretty funny to see these little guys running around on the field chasing the ball. Andrew was lucky enough to have both sets of grand parents at different games to watch him and he LOVED the support. Here are some pics that were taken on the picture day.
team photo









No comments:
Post a Comment