We love redrock...the scenery is so beautiful and the kids enjoy running around up there. This picture is hilarious and Andrew's hair looks more like a helmet lol...
I'm so happy these two have each other. Talia is at an age that she can hold her own now. Andrew and her play a ton together. They fight as well, but even with the fights I know that they have a deep love for each other. When it comes down to it, Andrew wants to make sure Talia is happy and Talia never wants to disappoint Andrew. Sometimes if they misbehave I take away toys and whomever is not in trouble always tries to get me to give their siblings toys back. I love seeing them watch out for one another. I feel blessed to have such wonderful children.
On a side note, Andy decided he wanted some cement work done and Ashton Cave came over and the next thing I knew the small cement project turned big...they started scheming on what to do with our side yard. We had all rock before and that was cleared out and filled an entire dumpster, who knew we had that much to clear! planter walls have gone up to the left and still need the stone veneer, plants etc...we will most likely put fake grass in as well. It turned cold so the project came to a hault but once it warms up we will get this going again. I'm excited to see the finished product.









No comments:
Post a Comment