My mom had a birthday on January 25th, and we celebrated at my house all together. My kids absolutely adore their Nana. She does so much for them, she spoils them, takes care of them, and loves them more than life itself. My kids ask me everyday if they can go to Nana's house. If we don't see my mom for some odd reason my kids call her on the phone to talk, they must have Nana in their lives daily :) I feel extremely blessed to have my family so close by. They are always there to help me with whatever I might need and actually offer to help me before I can even ask. I'm so thankful for my Mom, as she has always been an example to me and has shown me what it truly means to be selfless. I love my mom beyond words. It was a joy to celebrate her special day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment