Friday, April 6, 2012

valentines

Behind once again...I'm just going to get a few pics up. This year we had a valentines dinner with the family instead of going out with just Andy. We grilled filet mignon's and had a lot of yummy sides and it was a lot of fun. Andy got me beautiful roses and chocolates which of course I didn't get a picture of. I've just been bad lately with taking pictures and keeping up with our life!
 Andrew really enjoyed Valentines day! He loved getting all of his valentines at school. Once he brought them home he looked at them over and over again. I thought it was really cute b/c at school secret admirers could purchase pencils and have them delivered to you on Valentines day. Lets just say Andrew got a fair share of pencils from little girls in his class. They all love him! I think it is so funny. He tells me they want to marry him!!! These little girls need to calm down! I have had a number of moms come up to me after school, asking if my son was Andrew and then proceed to tell me their daughter just adores him. It's a riot. He has little girls after school running up to him to give him a hug and he just stands there limp. I told him to be nice but he said he doesn't like to hug girls. I guess that's a good thing!

This is the valentine I made for family and close friends from Andrew

Here is the Valentine we printed for his class. We attached a star wars lolly pop to this. Andrew wanted his favorite things represented in his valentines, Batman and Star Wars. He cracks me up!

This was my darling Talia's valentine that we gave to family. The photo was taken by the very talented Karen Edwards.

3 comments:

Amanda Bowen said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love being able to read about them!

chanel said...

VERY CUTE!
That Talia is GORGEOUS!

grandma/Karen said...

Loved seeing your latest pictures and reading what you've been doing. Almost makes me feel like I was there with you. Miss you and love you all so much!