Thursday, November 22, 2007

Andrew's 1st Birthday Party

My mom set two beautiful tables, with china and all, I think she learned the hard way that china isn't the way to go for a 1 year olds birthday, more like paper plates from here on out, live and learn I suppose, it is her first grandson so mistakes are bound to happen.
My mom and I made a tons of food, anything for our little guy on his special day.

We tried to get the babies to sit down and look at the camera but no such luck!


We threw a birthday bash for Andrew's 1st birthday, it was more fun for us than him. We had a bunch of friends over, and it was a great excuse to get together for dinner, cake and ice cream. Andrew got sick 2 days before his birthday for the first time so that was a little challenging. He was still under the weather on his special day which made him a little moody, but he managed to get a taste of his cupcake which was all that mattered.

1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

I love his Birthday Hat. Baby Andrew and Baby Lilly are meant for eachother. You are such a great Mommy. Looked like so much fun!d