Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bye Bye Boise

Andrew is going to miss Grandpa and Grandma McEwen, I wanted to share some fun times they had together, like exercising with Grandma and trying on Grandpa's shoes. He got to spend a lot of time with is grandparents which was nice since we only see them 2x a year when we go to Boise in the summer and during a holiday like Thanksgiving or Christmas. I thought he was going to be very shy around them but he acted like he knew them as well as he does Nana and Grandpa Wins which made us really happy. He could tell he was loved so I suppose that is all that matters.
The day before we left Boise we went to the Children's Discovery Museum, which was great for Andrew because he could run around and touch whatever he wanted. He had so much fun with his cousins. He layed on a bed of nails, (don't worry we tested it first, no pain), pretended to be a Vet, and played in a miniature grocery store which was the most fun for him. He did other stuff too, but I don't know what everything was called, that's why I decided to just do a slide show for all of you to see. It was a great way to end our trip. I know that Andrew will miss all his cousins because he loved having little people his own size around, but he was excited to see Chica and Blanca once he got home. The Christmas break was very relaxing in Idaho and since it was so cold outside we just hung out inside and I was able to blog, I hope to keep it up now that I'm home...a new years resolution! Happy New Year to all our friends and family!

4 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

He is so dang cute. Kids love their Grandmas and Grandpas. Looked like his grandparents were eating him up. Looked like so much fuN!

Ben said...

Did you guys have any time to check out any homes up there?

Ryan said...

That is so good he was so natural with Andy's parents, grandmas and gradndpas just bring out the best in kids.

I LOVE Andy's post!!! So funny you "made" him learn abotu blogger! :)

Happy New Year!

Ashley Gaskell said...

Rachel!! this is ashley! how are you?? it has been forever! your family is so dang cute! andrew is getting so big, holy cow! what a cutie:)!! i dont think i have seen you since Mac's reception! oh how things have changed. if you want, check out my blog...gaskells04.blogspot.com