Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Scan Cafe

This goes out to all my friends who got married "pre-digital" era, or for anyone who has pictures from pre-digital era that they want scanned on very high resolution for surprisingly cheap. We were lucky enough to have an awesome photographer who gave me the negatives of my wedding as part of my package but once the world went digital I felt screwed with negatives so Andy and I found the Scan Cafe where you send all your negatives to through UPS, they track it and confirm once they get it and keep you posted the whole way (super professional and secure), then they scan all your negatives and email you once that is done and you can pick the ones you want to pay for to put on a CD, so I just got my email saying my pictures were ready to view, and thought to share some. Going back 5 years and 2.5 months to our wedding day...fun times as you can see. Me and my girlfriends at the temple, from left to right is Scarlet, Chelsea, Laura, Tawny, Me, Lindsey, Sara and Jackie.
I love this photo of Aaron and I. He is such a great brother, I consider myself very lucky.
Me and my sweetheart, dancing the night away. It is hard for me to believe that we have been married as long as we have. Time sure flies by. I love Andy more than life itself. I couldn't ask for more in a husband and a father, he's the best! Seriously though, if you have negatives check out http://www.scancafe.com/ I think you'll be well pleased.

8 comments:

The Morris Fam said...

That's an awesome system. I'm going to have to take advantage of that. I can't believe you have your wedding negatives. That is awesome. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. You two still look exactly the same!

Camille said...

Those look so good! I wish I could have been there. Oh well, I was thinking about you on that day from across the Atlantic.

We never got together for dinner at Christmas! (rat finks) Just kidding-you guys were gone and we were really, really busy with moving. I think we spent less than a week in LV.

We are in Temecula now. Come see us when you get a chance. We love it. It's so pleasant and warm and perfect!

chanel said...

soooo sweet!!!
you looked so gorgeous (as you do EVERYDAY!)!!

Me said...

Hey woman! Chanel told me about your blog. Sounds like things are going great with you & Andy & little Andrew. We are back on this side of town now, so we should hang! I love ya!
Holly

ShOrt StoRy said...

Love the pictures except the pregnant chick beside Scarlet. Ughh. Why do I always have to be pregnant? Ha Ha.

Mands Glenn said...

I will for sure be checking this out. I have been wanting to give my parents a gift with some of their old photos.

Girlfriend, I was totally on my mission when you got married. I was so sad I missed it. You looked beautiful! Love these pictures!

nickel... said...

I LOVED seeing those pictures! You look exactly the same and as beautiful as ever! I'm so happy that you found your perfect spouse Rachel! You are a really cute couple with a DARLING son! Hope to see you again really soon!

aaron and allee said...

Rachel, you are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures from your wedding day! How have you been? Cathy posted about your new year's eve party and then linked to your blog and I was so excited to have found it. Your family is adorable! Hope you are having a wonderful 2008!
~Alex (Rawson) Glazier