Saturday, January 12, 2008

Treat Anyone?

Andrew loves Chica and Blanca, lately all he does is chase them, try to give them loves, sits on them, and basically bothers them, so we try and keep a close eye on the three to make sure no one gets hurt. Because of Andrew's recent behavior, the Girls have been hiding from him and running in his opposite direction. Thursday night the Girls made an exception because it was in their best interest to do so. I took a sequence of photos because I loved seeing all of them play nice together. As you can see, Andrew is unveiling the lid to something that has peaked all of their interests.



And yes he did end up sharing as you can see. He loves feeding the dogs! Blanca looks a little crazy eyed as she munches on her cracker and Chica eats like a lady with her mouth as closed as possible. Andy and I always joke about how prim and proper Chica is and how Blanca might as well be a farm dog. They are so opposite in all their mannerisms, it is amazing to see how individual their personalities are but that's why we love them so much. We have a ton of fun together.
The weather has warmed up (60 degrees) and we have started up our family bike rides again. Great exercise for us and the dogs and Andrew loves getting out of the house so it works. No comments from neighbors/strangers yet so it looks like we are off to a good start this year but I'm sure the more we are out there, the more comments we'll get. I decided to change the blog title to the bike ride so all of you can see how funny we look, well it looks hilarious when we are in motion, standing still doesn't do it justice.

6 comments:

chanel said...

oh my gosh you have MY bike!! That is the bike I WANT!!!! PINK beach cruisers RULE!!! Im thinking that has to be my Mother's Day gift this year!!! I LOVE bike riding! So jealous you can do it NOW- 60 degrees!! Ahhh, Vegas. :)

Andy is sooo cute with his sisters! Hilarious how they just sit around him when he has food! :)

Hope you have been able to get to my blog- let me know.

chanel said...

sorry! its andrew w/ the dogs, not andy- i get confused easily!! :)

Camille said...

It was so good talking to you last night. Can't wait to see you in February!

Paul said...

Hey Rachel and Andy... that is a bummer that we missed paths in Vegas. I'm definitely looking you guys up the next time we are there. I am so out of the loop, I didn't even know you guys had a little boy! Congratulations! What a handsome little man... Rachel you'd better start now to keep the ladies away from him :)

The Morris Fam said...

Andy- shout out from LA- What up! We got to roll cruisers but Taras' pregnant again. I got t-shirts for the cruiser club and everything.

Mands Glenn said...

OHh we have those exact kid cookies from Costco at our house. Lil dosen't have two cute doggies to share with though. I love your little guy. OHh and I love the bike rides you take with the whole family. MIss you!