Sunday, February 24, 2008

Civia's Baby Shower

On Saturday we had a mini Bonanza High School Reunion at Civia McCaffrey's baby shower as you can see from the picture above, pictured left to right is Jamie, Rachel, Jen, Civia, Capra, Summer and Camille. It was really fun to hang out and catch up, Camille came in town from Temecula so it was a special treat to see her. Funny how this year will be our 10 year reunion but it doesn't seem like much has changed since we are all still friends! It was great to see Civia gearing up for her new arrival and we all enjoyed celebrating with her at the shower. She looks absolutely fantastic considering she is about to pop! She has a baby boy on the way!Congratulations Civia!!
We took two photos since the indoor one didn't turn out very well and I promised to post both pictures since no one else had a camera but wanted a copy. Well here you are, pick whatever photo you look best in. I have such great friends with great memories starting over 10 years ago with many of them. I enjoyed seeing all of you.

3 comments:

aaron and allee said...

Congratulations to Civia! I didn't know that she is expecting...when is she due?

sara and lance syrett said...

Oh my gosh I havn't seen some of them in years. Flashback!! Hey where did you get your background on your blog, I am looking for a new cuter layout and background and I dont know where to look. Thanks

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

How exciting for Civia! Has she had her baby yet? It is fun to see you guys all in those pictures. Wish I could have been in town too to join the fun! Tell Civia Congrats :)