A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago today...
I was 17 years old, in my last semester at Bonanza Highschool in Las Vegas NV. I only had 4 classes so I was able to go to work right after school everyday. It was my first real job and I was working at Banana Republic at the Fashion Show Mall back before it was re-modeled. The store I worked at was old school and had the jeep through the window as some of you may remember. Little did I know I would stick with this job for 6 years straight and that it would help me get through college. To this day I love their clothes! I was hanging out with my friends as well , Sara Slater, Lindsey Taylor, Tawny Miller and Staci Zobrist. Fun times!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish my weekly reports for work
2. Clean the kitchen
3. Straighten up Andrew's room
4. Take the dogs on a walk
5. blog my weekend of birthdays
I enjoy:
Playing with Andrew, talking to my friend Tara in LA, having Sunday dinner with my parents and Aaron, watching American Idol and Lost with Andy, going on family bike rides, having tropical smoothie runs every Tuesday morning with Andy and Andrew, traveling the world, or just weekend getaways to Southern CA, playing piano, shopping clearance at any store!
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Not a good question for me, I used to think I knew what to do with money until I married Andy, he is now my financial advisor. I really wouldn't even know where to start, yes rather boring of me, I know.
3 of my bad habits:
1. forgetting to put my shoes in our shoe closet
2. Letting Andrew play with my blackberry- call people
3. leaving my purse open for Andrew to get into
5 places I have lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. La Jolla, California
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Spain
5. France
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Sales Associate- Banana Republic
2. Swim Instructor- Red Rock Country Club
3. Customer Service Specialist- American National Insurance
4. Pharmaceutical Sales Rep- Bayer & Bristol Myers
5. Marketing and Sales Rep- Wellish Vision Institute
5 things people don't know about me:
1. Have never dyed my hair
2. Spent two years when I was 10-12 years old living in Europe (Spain & France mainly)
3. Did an internship with DeBeers in Antwerp Belgium while at BYU
4. Andy proposed to me in Venice Italy
5. Took my first trip out of the country when I was 6 months old to Lima Peru
I tag Sara, Ashley, and Staci
One Grandmas yard --
1 year ago







3 comments:
Spain, France, Belgium, Italy, Peru?! I had no idea you are such a world traveler! Your family photo album must be amazing. Thanks for answering the tag...it is always fun to catch up! What did you study at BYU?
Alex-
I studied International Business at BYU, mainly b/c I come from an international family. My dad is from Belgium and my mom is from Peru, so that also explains why I have traveled to those countries. I enjoyed reading about your as well, as much as tags are time consuming they are great to read!
Girl You're even COOLER than I knew!
Post a Comment